JUNIOR WEB INTEGRATOR
JUNIOR WEB INTEGRATOR
Spordle is looking for a web integrator with an interest in sports, leisure, entertainment and events. This person's main mandate will be to work with a multidisciplinary team to design, build and deploy products according to Spordle's vision and strategy.
EXPERIENCE AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Able to integrate complex responsive web interfaces into a proprietary CMS or others;
- Carry out interface design work;
- Work in collaboration with the project managers, designers and programmers in order to achieve the realization of Web projects;
- Be on the lookout for new UX/UI trends;
- Advise the team on the best web integration practices according to the latest trends and the needs of our clients;
- Integration of web mock-up concepts developed by the designers;
- Validate the compatibility of sites for the main browsers and web platforms;
- Participate in project meetings by providing a follow-up on your projects.
- Expertise in HTML5 and CSS technologies;
- Excellent understanding of usability principles and the challenges of responsive web development (opportunities and constraints).
- Experience with Photoshop and/or Illustrator;
- Knowledge of Wordpress;
- Experience with transactional sites (OpenCart, Magento);
- Use of Git.
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Team player;
- Strong ability to adapt to change;
- Creative problem solving skills;
- Bilingualism (French and English), both written and spoken.
- College diploma in Web integration or in a related field;
- Possibility of hiring for self-taught candidates according to their skills and experience.
Annual salary: The salary will be defined based on candidate’s experience
Group Insurance: Following the 3 month probation, Spordle offers its employees a group insurance with the Quebec Chamber of Commerce. Spordle covers 25% of the costs while the employees pay 75% with each pay. It is only possible to opt out if the employee is covered by their spouse's plan. Proof of coverage must be sent to the Quebec Chamber of Commerce.
Job Type: Permanent, full time following Spordle's telecommuting policy (Monday and Wednesday are required in-person and a third day in-person at the discretion of the team leader)
Starting date: January, 9 2023
- Full Stack Developer
- Human Resources Manager
- JUNIOR WEB INTEGRATOR
- Fred Jamati named Marketing and Communications Manager
- Stefano Cantali named Account Manager and Projects Coordinator for Spordle
No upcoming presentation