Full Stack Developer
Full Stack Developer
Spordle is looking for an experienced Full Stack web developer with a minimum of 5 years of experience to join its growing team.
This person will have the main mandate to work on the Event'nroll event platform. He will work with a multidisciplinary team to design, build and deploy products according to Spordle's vision and strategy.
EXPERIENCE AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Analyze, develop, and optimize features
- Ensure the quality of the software delivered and develop automated tests;
- MySQL database.
- Knowledge of Open Api standards
- Knowledge of ReactJS
- Knowledge of Design patterns;
- Knowledge of CodeIgniter;
- Knowledge of Jira;
- Knowledge of Deferred Objects.
- Knowledge of Swagger documentation standards
- Knowledge of Postman
- Knowledge of Bitbucket or Git tools
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Team spirit;
- Great ability to adapt to change;
- Ability to creatively solve problems;
- Bilingualism (French and English), oral and written.
College or university degree in computer sciences or equivalent;
Possibility of hiring a self-taught candidate according to his skills and experiences.
Salary: To be discussed during the interview
Vacation: To be discussed during the interview
Group insurance: Spordle offers its employee's group insurance with the Chamber of Commerce. Spordle covers 25% of the costs while employees pay 75%. It is possible to opt-out only if the employee is covered by his or her significant other’s plan. Proof of coverage must be sent to the Chambre des Commerces.
Telework: To be discussed with the immediate supervisor
Annual training: To be discussed with the immediate supervisor
Professional association: To be discussed with the immediate superior
Languages spoken, written: (English/French)
Job type: Permanent, full-time. Telecommuting according to company policy.
Do you have what it takes? Please send us your CV at [email protected].
More information on the Event'nroll platform at www.eventnroll.com]
- Full Stack Developer
- Human Resources Manager
- JUNIOR WEB INTEGRATOR
- Fred Jamati named Marketing and Communications Manager
- Stefano Cantali named Account Manager and Projects Coordinator for Spordle
No upcoming presentation